Okay, so I am not by any means shy, but my husband kind of is when it comes to things like this, so I have kept this particular journal private, even from my husband.
We started trying to conceive [TTC] a while back and I have had two chemical pregnancies. I started this blog as a journal to my baby, but since my pregnancies never made it past 5 weeks, it has mostly become my journey of getting there - the tests, the doctors appointments, and a little emotion as well.
A few terms you should know that I refer to sometimes:
TTC - trying to conceive
BG - baby gaga
BFN - big fat negative
BFP - big fat positive
CD - cycle day
DH - dear husband
IUI - Intra-uterine Insemination
IVF - InVitro Fertilization
CC - Clomid Crew
.. these are all terms used on the website in which I am actively involved with a forum called Clomid Crew; all of us ladies in there have some kind of infertility issue, and are trying to get pregnant and over come all of the obstacles. We are a support system for each other, and for some of us, thats the only support we have other than our spouses.
I will be starting Clomid around April 3-5th and am going to be a complete and utter mess; emotionally and probably physically as well. It is an infertility drug that is hard on your body, but is not as invasive as lets say an IUI or IVF treatment. Time will tell if I need to go that far, but i'm praying I don't and am very proud of the girls in my Clomid Crew thread.
You can ask me anything, and if I don't know the answer than I will look it up and get back to you.
This is pregnancy in the raw. Its not all glitz and glamour, its a lot of hardships and I will be tracking all of it.
Til next post,
Casey :]
No comments:
Post a Comment