..so I got a psychic reading done because a lot of women I have talked to on babygaga.com have had a reading done by this woman, Cheri, and have had their results come true almost to the T. I just got my results from her, and I am excited!
Hi Casey
They are showing me a little girl coming your way and they relate her to MAY.. something around the 3rd of may is coming into play. Not sure if you can look ahead and tell me if this would line up as testing time or ovulation? This should relate to either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
From your original email it looked like you wanted gender and month only. I know some people like to have the other information as a surprise... so just let me know if it was something you wanted, or if it was something you wanted as a surprise?
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri
May 3rd is CD2 [so the day after my period is due] the cycle AFTER I start Clomid! I hope she is right :]!
No comments:
Post a Comment