Friday, May 14, 2010

The Dreadful Two Week Wait.

Yesterday, May 13th, I had my IUI done. I was freaking myself out for nothing! I expected it would hurt with the catheter being inserted and then anticipated that when they put the semen in that it would be a hot flush of liquid. Little did I know, she was done before I knew she started! I am grateful that my nurse practitioner knows what she is doing and gets it done quick and easy. Another thing to be grateful for... it only cost us $25!!

I am now in the dreaded two week wait, meaning that I have 14 days [well, 13 now] until we find out if this procedure worked for us or not. I'm praying it does! I am keeping the faith and i am keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed ;]

IF we were successful we will be expecting a bundle of joy on or around February 3rd! Just in time for us to celebrate our second wedding anniversary with a little one :]

No comments:

Post a Comment