Monday, February 14, 2011
February 14th 2011 - We made that phone call to the county social services adoption department to find out how the process works by adopting through them as a former teacher of mine had referred us there. She told me they have informational meetings often and the next Adoptive Parent Orientation is meeting on March 3, 2011 - THATS JUST 17 DAYS AWAY!! I called my husband and he is on the bandwagon to go that quickly. Well, I called my boss to see if I could leave in time to make that meeting and she said she would make it happen, (I'm a nanny so time off is really non-existant without other arrangements made for the three children I watch. I'm okay with that though.) I'm overwhelmingly excited about this meeting and finding out how to get started in our adoption journey. God does have a plan for us.. we just weren't ready to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment