These past few months have been especially hard on me. The holidays are mighty lonely when you don't have small children to enjoy them with you. We didnt see our nieces for Christmas this year [sad!] and my cousins who are little still just moved to Texas yesterday. Thats it. Thats the family that is little and keeps me going. I have nothing left - until Christmas eve.
Christmas Eve 2010 at 1:02am my Godson was born! He is precious and I can't wait to watch him grow!
Although I am extremely excited about his arrival, it hurts to watch. I look at him and think about all the babies I have lost and see the joy it brings to his mom and dad's faces and the excitement bursting through his grandma's eyes and the unconditional love he already has. I wonder if I will ever experience this for myself. Will I get to see the joy a newborn brings to my face when I get to actually take the baby home and raise it?
I really hope 2011 brings better luck then 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment