Lately I have been M.I.A. but with a good excuse.. at least I hope it is ;] Life has been overwhelming and hectic lately.
The last IUI cycle failed us - major disappointment on our end, especially when the first one we did worked.
Work has been quite intense on me, and my husband has been on vacation TWICE this month.
School is keeping us both busy.
We have a lot going on personally and the holidays are approaching.
My insurance lapsed for a month because they didnt have my paperwork in order
Well, I decided to keep track of my cycle anyways. I ovulated on my own for the first time in FOREVER :]
I get to pee on a stick [POAS] on my mom's birthday/halloween, which is cool.
I will test the day before [saturday] so that I know if i can drink or not that weekend ;]
Until next weekend,
peace, love, and babydust
PS. I have added a donation button on the bottom to go towards our adoption fund. We know it will take a few years for us to save and we want to adopt regardless of having biological children or not so we will be staring that fund now.
No comments:
Post a Comment