On 8/4 I had some more blood work drawn up, nine tubes to be exact. As my results came back, one by one, I was always afraid to look at the results. After hearing back from Kaiser's infertility nurse at the clinic I go to, everything is negative and normal. So what the hell is wrong with me? Why am I having such a hard time getting pregnant and carrying a baby?
Heres what they tested for this time:
What - My Results
IGG - 0.56
IGA - 0.23
HOMOCYSTEINE - 5.5
GLUCOSE, FASTING - 81
FACTOR V - Negative
F2 GENE - Negative
COAGULATION - Normal
FSH - 4.8
TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGG & IGA - Tested for autoimmune conditions. I'm looking good in this department. Nothing to worry about here.
HOMOCYSTEINE - Tested for amino acid levels. Doesn't look like I'm acidic, so thats good.
GLUCOSE - Tested for sugar levels - its a little high, but not too bad.
ACTOR V LEIDEN MUTATION ANALYSIS, PCR - Tested to be sure there isn't anything wrong with the anticoagulation system, and there isn't.
COAGULATION - Makes sure that my blood platelets are looking good, which they are.
F2 GENE, P.G20210A MUTATION - Checks for blood clotting diseases - I don't have any.
FSH - Tested to check for Ovarian Reserve which is the quality of my eggs. Since my levels are under 9, I seem to be okay.
So now what? I try again and risk another miscarriage? I don't think I'm ready to do that again.. but what other choices do I have when all my test results are coming back normally..
No comments:
Post a Comment