Clomid is majorly kickin my ass right now, or should I say ovaries since thats where I feel the most discomfort?
I jinxed myself the other day by saying I had no symptoms yet. That night WAM!! I got hit as if I was run over by a bus. Symptoms are here, and I'm okay with that. I accept that I will feel like shit this entire process, and that I will probably have a shitty pregnancy, but I love my [non-existant, and unborn] baby so much that I am okay with going through hell and back for him/her.
My symptoms aren't too bad compared to others [yet.. *knock on wood*] but they are definitely noticeable now.
1. Ovaries feel like they're getting bigger - painful much?
2. Abdominal pain
3. Lower back pain
4. Nausea in the morning
5. Fatigue - major!!
6. Frequent urination - whatevs
7. Increased appetite - everyyything sounds good and im always hungry
8. Constipation
They way I see it -- Preparation for first trimester of pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment