Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Updates

2/4/10 I saw the RE; we went over my medical history, and our TTC background, as well as talked about what my progesterone levels showed. I got blood work done and am anxiously waiting for the genetics doctor to call with an appointment for me as well as waiting for my next period [AF due 2/28/10] so I can call to schedule the HSG test. If all goes well I will start Clomid and we can start TTC again!


2/12/10 - Good news from RE via email. He said my results are looking good so far. Waiting for my husbands SA results which should be in on Tuesday and my CF [cystic fibrosis] results which should be in within the next three weeks.

2/23/10 - We recently got my husbands SA results which were great! He's in the normal range. We also got the CF results and I am not a carrier. We are waiting for my period to come so I can get the HSG test done and get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment