Thursday, February 4, 2010

Infertility Specialist.

I saw the reproduction specialist this afternoon and got some good news. The doctor told me at he believes my "case" should be an easy one. Based on a previous test result from my last doctor, it shows that I have low progesterone which is an easy fix; however, it does mean infertility medication - clomid.

Routinely, blood work of all sorts was ordered, and drawn. I had my medical history drawn out. Unfortunately, my husband was unable to attend the appointment due to work, so he will have to go in at a later time to do a semen analysis and medical history.

My bloodwork should show abnormalities if any, and I will be seeking a genetics counselor soon as well. The doctor asked me if I would be willing to do a test to check on my tubes to be sure nothing is wrong there. It will be a painful procedure but I am willing to do whatever it takes to concieve and "grow" a healthy child.

No comments:

Post a Comment