We started dating in 2007, and got engaged in 2008, married in 2009. We started talking about having a family of our own while we were still dating, and in September of 08 we kicked the birth control out the window, and said "if it happens, then it happens, but we won't start "TRYING" until January.. just one month before our wedding. We started charting my periods and ovulation in January, and thats where our journey began.
We got married on February 28, 2009.. which was also the first day of the LMP [last missed period] and 3 weeks later, I found out that I was pregnant! We were excited beyond words. March 30 I started bleeding, and at just under 5 weeks, I miscarried our baby which is known as a Chemical Pregnancy because implantation never finished. We have been trying ever since.
On December 22, 2009, I got my blood work results back and I have extremely low progesterone. I don't know much about it yet, and I will update on that when I know whats going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment